Thursday, November 29, 2007

I know i have two consecutive blogs but i think that i needed an extra one from some previous week. I was reflecting on this class in particular as i was trying to procrastinate this upcoming paper. The theme of this class really made it appealing. Though some books were not a favorite of mine, Blade Runner and Frankenstein, everything really came together in the end and i understand why we read all of these books. I think that my favorite book was by far Maus and i think that when i get through with finals i will read Maus 2. The other thing is that i wanted to thank you Talissa for all the help throughout the semester and being so good with emails and just always being available.
I learned so much more in this class than i did in my R1A class and i had a lot more fun doing it. Im still going to say that im one of those science people but i can more confidently say that i can now write a decent paper, analyze text and clearly get my thoughts across in written words.

No comments: