Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Wicked soundtrack is apparently not bringing inspiration. Instead, all I can think of is how I can’t believe the semester is already over. I guess I’ll reflect on some of my favorite random memories/thoughts/lessons from this past semester: An egg shell skeleton can be art. Frankenstein likes to whine a lot. Austin Grossman is AWESOME. Does the goat really represent everything? Really? Lashika’s cheeriness makes me happy. Kudos to Tony for always being so willing to share his thoughts (and everyone else too! sorry I’m so quiet… I do enjoy listening though :] ) Outdoor lectures are nice as long as it’s a warm day. Every decision can be made with a vote. And lastly, don’t listen to rumors, which is why I should turn my paper in right about now. Thanks for a wonderful semester, Talissa!

No comments: