Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So... our first draft of our second paper is due tomorrow. And I have nothing. I like this blogging thing we have going on, though. It's informal, so I don't get freaked out if what I type is completely idiotic or boring or simple-minded. I mostly concerned about simple-minded thoughts. And brief, insignificant comments. I know many escape me.

I like Demetri Martin. He has short, random stories. I write short, random sentences. But I don't have a law degree.

What the hell? Just to check up on Demetri Martin trivia, I went to imdb.com, and since I was there, I looked at today's birthdays. In any case, I come across this Dave Callaham and click on his name since his profile picture is of a really cute baby. Who can resist, right? But the thing is is this guy's thirty years old. And one of the two bits of info on him is "College roommate of Magoo." "Magoo" is, of course, a link to another guy's page. And it's a dog--the masturbating dog in Garden State. Again, I think, what the hell? And this, mostly due to my own frustration/procrastination/undying wish to find inspiration concerning my paper, is the state I am in presently.

On a lighter note, happy birthday, Talissa! I hope you're having a fantastic birthday extravaganza! In celebration of this special occasion, a little comedy with pictures: an excerpt from "Person" because "Material Enhancers" is unavailable : ( (JUST KIDDING! P.S. People should speak in full words and not acronyms, unless you're talking about radar, laser or scuba.)

No comments: