Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Thoughts

Ok, so I'm going to be brief tonight cause i i have to finish up another paper that is due tomorrow.

I really like this book. Its a little weird but i like the idea that nothing is what it seems. I guess what i really wanted to say was that this book reminds me alot of another book that i read my freshman year in R1A. The book was called Feed. The charcters in that book had a computer built into their head. Their thoughts could access the internet. Yet i remember a part in Feed where the characters where to lazy to use their feeds,the computer inside their head, when all you had to do was think. Its the same in this book, well at least in the beginning, where Rick's wife is to lazy to dial up her emotions. Its interesting to think that the more technologically advanced we get the lazier we get. Just an observation
Heather Stuart

No comments: